Position: Partner Implementations Manager
Location:Flexible – Winnipeg, Canada/Remote
Reports to: Director of Operations
Effective date: ASAP
Hoot Reading is a rapidly growing, mission driven EdTech company that aims to help as many kids as possible to become not only proficient, but excellent, readers. Through our online tutoring platform, we provide children with live, 1:1 reading lessons with experienced classroom teachers.
The company — which is headquartered in Canada and has teachers and students throughout North America — was incubated on a research project at the Nokia Research Lab in partnership with Sesame Workshop (Sesame Street) and the Joan Ganz Cooney Center. We are backed by Spin Master Ventures, the leading global children’s entertainment company behind world-class children’s brands such as Paw Patrol, Etch a Sketch, Toca Boca, and Sago Mini.
We are looking for a detailed orientated project coordinator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to make a tangible contribution within a rapidly growing, mission driven company.
What’s on your plate:
- Optimize implementation of new programs by learning the business and operational needs of partners
- Manage and coordinate multiple ongoing implementation projects and their cross dependencies with operations, tech, and business teams, ensuring quality and timely implementation
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development to engage with leaders across the company and external stakeholders with required action items and reporting on progress and potential
- Provide support and operations expertise to the senior leadership team as needed throughout the sales process
- Work closely with the Operations, Operations Support, and Product teams to effectively implement new programs and develop existing programs with existing partners
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving abilities resolving challenges between stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of customer experience fostering strong partner relationships and collaboration
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years experience in a business or project management focused role (sales or tech experience considered an asset)
- Strong customer service and presentation skills, excels at building relationships, articulating tech jargon and intangible services or solutions, and managing projects throughout a full life cycle
- An eye for detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and is extremely organized, very organized, and did we mention you must be organized?
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- A great attitude and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- A passion for new ways that technology can help with education
What it’s like to work at Hoot:
- We are a casual and fun culture of highly-motivated individuals aligned on our mission to help as many kids as possible to become excellent readers.
- We provide opportunities for you to take ownership of a challenge and see it through to completion — plus the guidance and support you need to be successful.
- We keep meetings and other distractions to a minimum. We believe in the disagree and commit philosophy. All ideas and opinions are heard.
- We are a flexible and remote-friendly work environment. That being said, we are proud ‘Peggers (that’s short for Winnipeg!) and love to hire locally when we find the right fit.
- We value diversity in background, culture, personality and experience.
How to Apply
We believe in passion and interest over perfection. If you do not meet every job requirement, but still think you would be a qualified candidate to join our team, we encourage you to still apply.
Please send a resume, salary expectations and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only candidates awarded an interview will be contacted.