Operations | Lesson Success Team Lead
Position: Lesson Success Team Lead | Part Time (15-20 hrs/week)
Location: Remote Within Canada | (Headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada)
Reports to: Operations Manager, Lesson Success Team Lead
Hoot Reading is Winnipeg’s hottest edTech startup! We connect emerging readers and real teachers to practice reading over our proprietary video chat App. We are expanding and are looking for a highly organized, self-starter to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a tangible contribution within an entrepreneurial tech company that is disrupting the traditional tutoring industry.
Working directly with the Operations Team, the Lesson Success Team Lead will assist in executing functions related to converting our prospects and growing our client base. They will play a critical role in supporting and onboarding new customers. This role is a fit for someone who is highly organized, can work within multiple deadlines in multiple different areas, thrives in a fast paced start-up environment and isn’t afraid of learning on the fly!
- Ensure all team members are following SOP
- Seek new talent and conduct onboarding for new hires
- Offer live coaching and support to team
- Conduct performance reviews and developments
- Partner with direct manager to action customer related issues/feedback
- Identify KPI and ticket trends
- Support parents with managing schedules, timelines, and membership plans
- Assist teachers with inquiries about live lessons related to students, schedules, or troubleshooting tech
- Provide above and beyond customer experience to parents and teachers
- Complete various reports related to our day to day operations
- Be part of something awesome and meaningful!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized, very organized and did we mention you must be organized?
- Experience with customer service, friendly and able to handle customer concerns
- Experience troubleshooting and problem solving
- Tech savvy
- Leadership experience (preferred)
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, international student, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Candidate must have access to their own laptop and smartphone
- Available 8:30am-4:00pm CDT (Mon-Fri), some weekends
- A quick learner & a self starter
- Flexible and nimble
- Maturity in working from home and on a flexible schedule
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to: email@example.com.
Hoot Reading strives to build an inclusive environment where all team members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. As part of this commitment, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented and excluded groups. If you require an accommodation during the selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.